• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

how the hell

hazza1304

Paint!!!! Good luck with that!! :P

Paint you say. I've been making pixel cars for nearly four years in paint, pixel by pixel. Its hard but rewarding.

Examples:

supraalpinewd8.png

nnnnnx.png

lupoox4.png

Check out www.pixelcars.com if you want.

Edited by hide

Paint!!!! Good luck with that!! :P

Some people don't have other software, by all means if you do use that instead, if not it is possible to do in paint!

Paint you say. I've been making pixel cars for nearly four years in paint, pixel by pixel. Its hard but rewarding.

Check out www.pixelcars.com if you want.

thats awesome!

Depends. They used to take me a week each, but now if I'm in full swing about a month each. But I'll only do a little each night so yeah, I'm lazy. The Bentley took me 4 months, since it was made from scratch, whereas if you just tune a base (like the Supra) it will take less time.

Its all relative to what you want to do etc.

Depends. They used to take me a week each, but now if I'm in full swing about a month each. But I'll only do a little each night so yeah, I'm lazy. The Bentley took me 4 months, since it was made from scratch, whereas if you just tune a base (like the Supra) it will take less time.

Its all relative to what you want to do etc.

i remember you showing me your pixel art before. I really want to learn how to do it (since im very interested in graphic design) but i wouldnt have a clue where to start.

Are there any tutorials anywhere??

There are a few, but to be honest they are not great.

I can help you and give you good bases over msn tomorrow if you want.

ok thanks, ill look out for you on msn later on.