• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

out of stock for ages

cuzza2k8

do you really want to purchase one... with all the negativity they get? i think karl and hampster are the only 2 satisfied people i can think of... id personally invest in a decent 27mhz unless your planning to race, thats were 2.4 comes to its own :) i thought it would make the world of difference to bashing but it doesnt :) im not slating anything im just trying to save you money :P

adam

Edited by badger906

im a very satisfied user of an acoms handset. I think this is a case of people who like their kit dont say anything

those who have an issue voice it which gives the item a bad name, if it is faulty itl be replaced simple as and for the price im chuffed to bits.

i think we need to do a poll for satisfied against non satisfied :P weigh it up that way. as i was put off by the negativity, and payed 4 times as much for a spektrum dx3s... which i love sooo theres pros and cons to my story :lol:

adam

2 x acoms, no trouble whatsoever (using duracell batteries)

also have a DX3R, and both do the same job for bashing!!!

Most of the range trouble seems to be from people either using cheap batteries or rechargeable batteries!!!!!

I bought a Acoms 2.4 a while ago, and it's been fine, range is super, and with the tiny aerial on the RX I can keep the aerial inside the body, which means, for me, less broken aerial tubes, as I seem to spend half my time upside down with the wheels spinning :P