• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Atsushi Hara Twister 2.1 Carbon Spec.

teamyorkshireRC

New version of the very popular Atsushi Hara Twister speed controller!

hara_T2_1-rrc.jpg

This is the updated version of the speedo you've been seeing on Atsushi Hara's car for the past several months. The new 2.1 Edition commes in a new stylish carbon design. It has been updated with the latest setup of Atsushi Hara, new FET's and it's fit for use in hi temp countries.

It has a variable frequency power handling. With a high frequency ESC you have more efficiency, but with a lower frequency ESC you have more "punch". The Twister 2.1 uses variable frequencies so you get the best of both worlds!

Only the very high-end electronic parts are used for these world champion speedos which are manufactured by KO PROPO.

Specs:

Size: 25 x 28 x 14.4mm

Weight: 18g

Variable Frequency PWM Control Drive Frequency: 0.93kHz ~ 12kHz

Maximum Peak Current: 3120A Continuous

Electric Current: 780A

Electric Current/182A Current Motor

Input Voltage: 4.8v - 8.4v

Thermal Overload Protection

Source: atsushihara.com

source realRC++

wont be any more expensive..if it is, probably no more than £20 more.

it isn't JUST for high temp countries, its saying it will be more suitable in high temp countries than the previous twister 2.

i have to buy most of my stuff, takes me just over a month to get 100...not everyone can afford to splash out £100+ for a new esc when ever they want if that is what you was implying.

wont be any more expensive..if it is, probably no more than £20 more.

it isn't JUST for high temp countries, its saying it will be more suitable in high temp countries than the previous twister 2.

i have to buy most of my stuff, takes me just over a month to get 100...not everyone can afford to splash out £100+ for a new esc when ever they want if that is what you was implying.

yeh thats what i was saying but it isnt really that different to the other but if it costs the same i would get it. ooooo carbon (even though it aint real carbon)