• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My xtr3e is the quick's

rushevo

Hi I rekon tht my xtr3e is faster thn anyova car out it has tht standard 21. engine but i have polished the ports and i have increased the size of the air and fuel intake. i have thn put gerett supercharger onto it i have a gerett tuned aluminum pipe and i am running 50% nitro in total my car is aproxamatly 9 bhp but i have had problems with my gears stripping i have had a set of billet gears made up and a totaly different differential made up (out of billet) i have swopped the (u.j's) for forged steal shafts and the intire hub set all round is alluminium i have recorded my car at 122.8mph and have got 0-85mph in a stagaring 1.92 sec i am now corrently building a second engine 4 it and i am told that i may b-able to run 75% nitro. i would like to hear of any wacky tuning options money is not a major problem due to my inheritance and i would like to hear if any1 has a faster car. p.s i am also trying to design a 4th gear but am having trouble any idea's?

• Haha 1

Fair play i would love to see some pics or a vid because my mate has got an xtr3e standard and i thought that was quick :cool_prv: except i did not think those superchargers did anything

k i will try to get 1 if i do your b swept away wth the power its tht unbelevable i rekon 1/8th trottle wud beat a standard xtr3e but between 1/2 power and full power u cn't reali tell any difference if i do get this 4th gear done then it should av a better top end cos wth all tht power its got no wre to put it, 120mph isnt reali tht much 4 tht kinda power so im hopping to get 140-160mph once im totaly finished but i dunno if it cn actually b done even if i get the twin engine the 4th gear and 75% nitro im not sure i cud get it to go more thn 130mph im also finking of building to wheels together each side at the bck to give me better traction

so it wud b double the width.

50% is believable...but all the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

show us some pics of it all then :rolleyes:

and a vid of a radar gun clocking the speed of your xtr

all a supercharger on any 2 stroke will do is make the engine run reeeeeeeeeal rich because it will force **** loads of fuel into the engine...and it will just go straight out of the exhaust port because they are both open at the same time.

you would have to put 2 valves on the engine and make it so they weren't open at the same time

Edited by mth

Anyone who belives this tard need shooting. I dont think anything else needs saying, ile leave samari to rip the **** out of you.

lmao exactly 300zx...i don't actually believe him, just saying 50% nitro is believable but 120 on an xtr is just laughable :D:lol:

50% is believable...but all the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

show us some pics of it all then  :rolleyes:

and a vid of a radar gun clocking the speed of your xtr

trust mth,

i'd luv to see a vid :)

wel if u fink it cudnt be done thn uv been proved wrong cos im getting a video and your all guna look like fools u wont even beleive the speed and thn once u see this fing go your chuk your rubbish rush evo's away cos allt he over cars are pants!

trust mth,

i'd luv to see a vid :)

wel if u fink it cudnt be done thn uv been proved wrong cos im getting a video and your all guna look like fools u wont even beleive the speed and thn once u see this fing go your chuk your rubbish rush evo's away cos allt he over cars are pants!

not everyone was said your full of crap did they?

btw way posting like a jackass will get you nowhere espaicially with such bad spelling, if you want to prove it then do so but don't do it with the attitude.

Edited by dazzi220

120mph with a car as un-aerodynamic as the XTR is impossible if you ask me. A hugely modified .15 powered HPI super rs4, with a GT1 body only just managed 100mph. The XTR body looks about as aerodynamic as something realy un-aerodynamic, i doubt very much that the tyres would survive those speeds to.

If your truck is capable of that speed it's a new world record, so best of luck! :rolleyes:

Ok then here we go...

1. At that kind of speed the tires would just rip apart, the wheels would also have to be balenced, you would also need specially made belted slicks.

2.garret dont even make rc car stuff, dont try a buls11it me about there products I have twin garret t 25 turbos on my car.

3.superchargers dont work on a 2 stroke, they just blow the fuel and air straight out of the exhaust port.

4.rc car fuel is only available up to 40%, so i take it you blend your own fuel do you?

5.why would you do all this to a stock tt .21

6.and considering you cant even spell i doubt you could build an engine.

if anyone else want to continue the list of why of why the kid clearly need shooting please do so.

I belive I have the fastest nitro 4 tec in the world... the mods are as follows.

Full cf chassis

.90 heli engine

nitros oxide

supercharger

turbo

99% nitro

6 speed gearbox

boost bottle

flat out it can do about 500 which isnt really that fast for the 600bhp its got. Do you beleive me, no, so why belive him.

Ok then tard here we go...

1. At that kind of speed the tires would just rip apart, the wheels would also have to be balenced, you would also need specially made belted slicks.

2.garret dont even make rc car stuff, dont try a buls11it me about there products I have twin garret t 25 turbos on my car.

3.superchargers dont work on a 2 stroke, they just blow the fuel and air straight out of the exhaust port.

4.rc car fuel is only available up to 40%, so i take it you blend your own fuel do you?

5.why would you do all this to a stock tt .21

6.and considering you cant even spell i doubt you could build an engine.

if anyone else want to continue the list of why of why the kid clearly need shooting please do so.

You can get Over 40% Nitro fuel.

I think its a comopany called pothosynthesis (Ir is that somat to do with plants <_< ).

You have one good spur wich didnt shred at that kinda speed....

You must have Awesome powere, How did you keep the wheels on the ground?

I guess If you did do that kind of speed you would only have about 20secs on the Tank.....

We need proof!

This guys ace, I love them things he says once I've put the into babelfish and selected "retard to English".

Superchargers eh?, if only he understood 2-stroke engines. I honestly think he is stupid enough to beleive the things he says though.

Edited by 7zark7

this is the biggest amount of bulls**t i have ever heard!!. the engine would blow up with 50% nitro if it was a stock TT engine. and superchargers dont do anything apart from waste huge amounts of fuel and at 100+ mph it needs to be more aerodynamic than a house. i would only belive this is i was measuring the speed. i wonder if he got mixed up with the speed (mph or kmph)!!