• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

a quickun of what you can make with snow in 2006 :P , that snowman lasted 6-7days! as did the rest of the snow :P i kept it hidden in the corner out of the sun lol p3040056am8.th.jpg

iv got another one of him wearing a jacket on my other comp

bogandballoon008me7.th.jpg

sheba the seal-dog, she balanced balloons on her nose then flicks them up and tries to bite them :P

and from the top of Snowdon in a stupidly high wind :)

p1010504dl2.th.jpg

i love the way you can see that all the clouds are the same height

that looks sweet ;)

Here's a link to my pics from our car club (Westfield Sports Car).......CLICK HERE..... For some reason Photobox dont display the picture very clear as most are pin sharp on my PC ! :(:(

Just upgraded my camera from Fuji9600 to a Canon 450D so its time to learn all the settings.

no photoshop used :)

Edited by majorstare

Here's a link to my pics from our car club (Westfield Sports Car).......CLICK HERE..... For some reason Photobox dont display the picture very clear as most are pin sharp on my PC ! :(:(

Just upgraded my camera from Fuji9600 to a Canon 450D so its time to learn all the settings.

Some nice pics, and the 450D is ace, and once you know what does what it's dead easy to use. You can link some pictures directly into the thread too!

Nice shot..i have had a look at your flickr pics .. very nice :) do you still have the macro lens for sale ?? i'm trying to convince her indoors i need another lens :lol: Mick.

I do mate! It's an ace lens for the money, unless you get a 5D or a 1D you won't need another macro lens. If you've been thru my flickr, you've probably seen the Test shots from it.. if you haven't, they're under the Abject Geekery set! 100% images straight from a 300D with no editing! I was offered

Edited by halcalanky

Thanks halcalanky :D i'll give you a shout if i can convince the boss :helpsmilie: .

Another of my pics..how not to use a wide angle lens,taken when i first got my 10 - 22mm :lol:

Nice one! Wide angles are fantastic things. You shooting in RAW?

Edited by halcalanky

I went to the Pistonheads show at the NEC today, I took quite a few pics but unfortunately I didn't have my DSLR camera, but I got some good shots, and I like this one in particular (been photoshopped).

c4ded9b8.jpg

and this:

1feb4065.jpg

Edited by rok.my.sox

I went to the Pistonheads show at the NEC today, I took quite a few pics but unfortunately I didn't have my DSLR camera, but I got some good shots, and I like this one in particular (been photoshopped).

Nice one! Throw up the unedited version too if you still have! This seasons F1 cars looks stunning, especially the Mclaren!

Edited by halcalanky

Here we go guys...

Lakes on journey to Jasper:

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Bow River, Banff:

2.jpg

"Paramount Mountain" Sundance Canyon, Banff:

3.jpg

Somehere on the road to Jasper:

4.jpg