• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

decent bmx

bobbo

a kl ty m8 we r in disscusion atm lol

Christ almighty, if you carry on making posts with such poor grammar and spelling like that then i will report your posts (i'm sure it is in the rules that you MUST NOT use 'txt talk')

Also, you'd be better off asking on a BMX forum, rather than an R/C forum :rolleyes:

To be honest, someone that types like that i wouldn't of even bothered talking to him. He is obviously a 13 year old kid (i can't even be bothered wasting my time looking at his profile) that has just suddenly got

first off i DID send a pm to harjun and second im 16 and HAVE A JOB and work rather than sitting on my fat arse posting idiotic (sp) posts on a topic that has nothing to do with u and thirdly captian caveman im dixlesic thanks very much

GET A LIFE PLEASE CAVEMAN ( DAM THAT NAME REALLY DOES DESCRIBE YOUR ATTITUDE)

leave it out yea!!

Allow it!

So wht if he has dislexia, big whoop!!

Its not like ur gonna catch it ****¹ed!!!!

***²in leave him alone!!

thanks craig !

ps if u dont watch your mouth you will hear to sounds very soon the car hitting u and me laughing :) prick

watch out for it !

post-8579-1231273804_thumb.jpg

first off i DID send a pm to harjun and second im 16 and HAVE A JOB and work rather than sitting on my fat arse posting idiotic (sp) posts on a topic that has nothing to do with u and thirdly captian caveman im dixlesic thanks very much

GET A LIFE PLEASE CAVEMAN ( DAM THAT NAME REALLY DOES DESCRIBE YOUR ATTITUDE)

Yeah thats right, i sit down on my fat arse posting idiotic stuff all day.

For your infomation i have spent 5 1/2 hours at the hospital today doing physio, 6 1/2 months after being inches away from death. So now you can SHUT THE F*CK UP.

And it may not having anything to do with me, but does that mean i aren't allowed to post. If your not happy then don't come, simple as that.

And i am supposed to be afraid of you running me over? So now you drive illegally? That completes my opinion of you.

All i can say is, try and run me over and see what happens ;)

Edit - You might have a job, but minimage wage isn't anything to boast about :P I also have a job thank you, a fully qualified engineer. So stick that up your Fabia VRs pipe and smoke it (although you just stole the picture off a random website)

Edited by Captain_Caveman

How childish can two members get??? Any issues you may have in the future,use the report button,I have other things to be getting on with without cleaning up threads full of bickering kids stuff...Thread locked,if you cant act like grown ups then dont post at all....