• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gadget show

nitrorhys

Can't believe they cancelled on me for that pathetic excuse for jumping lol

Must admit, I didn't think 15m was that much of a challenge.

Pretty sure Chris52 jumps his buggies further than that from the little Argos ramps :lol::lol:

Edited by HappyLad

Me, Chris and the rest of the TM guys have done much bigger jumps than that at a normal event. I was planning to hit the ramp at at least 80 lol. Plus the ramp needed a slight bit of curve to it. But at least we can get our names into the record books rather than the presenters who did naff all to deserve it. from what i saw they had no respect for the work that had gone into the rc's they were using

i thought it was pretty poor aswell. they had absouloutly no respect for the time and effort and money that has gone into those cars. :cussing2:

pretty poor

It was a TV show thats all, it was never going to be documentary about radio control with exact facts and figures lol.

To be honest i thought all things considered they did a fair job, they could have made us all look a lot worse.

chris

Chris, bet you were annoyed that they called your passat a lorry!!

Mark, I thought you said you did some technical speech for them or something?

I think it was unfair that the schuey lads got quite a bit of coverage where as the un-biased TM got very little. Looked like you had a good time though, wish I had went now (I think it was during halfterm)