• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ramtech bodied Baja 5T

Mr Terminator

This is the 5T that Rob of Ramtech fame and the HPI Baja Forum,will be taking along to the very first annual HPI Baja Nationals event at Milestone Park MX track over in the US.I don't know what people think but imo this is one killer looking bodyshell,the 5T underneath is stock but the Ramtech Trophy truck shell is awesome looking on a proper 5T.I still prefer the Proline shell though as it will be better suited for the 5b its really designed for.... :)

RAMTech5T1.jpg

RAMTech5T2.jpg

Isn't that body the one on the mcd baja 1000?

No its the Ramtech one.It doeslook similar tho.In my opinion the 5t looks good with a body on it but with the body off it just looks a mess.Plastic bits bolted on all over the place whereas the 5b looks good with the body on and off :good: .

That paint job looks mint :D, I had the monster energy paint job in mind for when i get the proline shell, looks like someone beat me to it :(

Edited by spudski