• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What are you eating?

rush-evo

Its great though because if you leave a glass outside long enough it will refill!

and grow a fibrous green substance from the dead flys that appear in it!

im about to go eat some noobs on gta lol, nighly nutritious, cya later guys

Edited by midi-mania

and grow a fibrous green substance from the dead flys that appear in it!

im about to go eat some noobs on gta lol, nighly nutritious, cya later guys

Fun :D

The eating of the apple is in progress. :o

Edited by rush-evo

No,thatsounds like a Myocardial Infarction waiting to happen,blocked arteries here we come.I'm about to have Spag Bog with pasta shells instead of Spaghetti,a little Encona hot pepper sauce,worcester sauce,olive oil salt,pepper and the finest steak mince from the butchers.... :D

No,thatsounds like a Myocardial Infarction waiting to happen,blocked arteries here we come.I'm about to have Spag Bog with pasta shells instead of Spaghetti,a little Encona hot pepper sauce,worcester sauce,olive oil salt,pepper and the finest steak mince from the butchers.... :D

for a robot you eat surprisingly well, i thought it was oil and plutonium you eat :P

i dont like spag bol lol. used to but gone completely off it. and i dont have things from chippy often, im generally a healthy eater :P.

for a robot you eat surprisingly well, i thought it was oil and plutonium you eat :P

I only do it to fit in with the humans and I prefer the term cybanetic organism or living tissue over Dutronium endoskeleton.... ;)