• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 SERVO HELPSSS

cybah

Basically, straight out the box my hyper 7 black edition, stuck the batteries in turned on controller and cars electrics, on the default setup the braking and throttle were back to front, (squeeze pistol grip to brake, push forward to accelerate) Unless its meant to be like this? Well i fiddled with the buttons at the top left (servo rev switch), and i got it the way i want, but now when i let go of the accelerator, it just sticks the breaks on and i cant adjust this with the controller, doesnt make a difference. HELP!

Basically, straight out the box my hyper 7 black edition, stuck the batteries in turned on controller and cars electrics, on the default setup the braking and throttle were back to front, (squeeze pistol grip to brake, push forward to accelerate) Unless its meant to be like this? Well i fiddled with the buttons at the top left (servo rev switch), and i got it the way i want, but now when i let go of the accelerator, it just sticks the breaks on and i cant adjust this with the controller, doesnt make a difference. HELP!

Also, it seems the carb gets stuck when i try moving it open and closed, and wont move when i accelerate and brake on the controller?

i have a hyper 8.5 which when i took my finger off the throttle the brakes used to stick on

but on my handset next to the accelerator stick there is a switch to turn your revs up and

down (like a choke) and i found out if i moved this switch it released the brakes hope you

can under stand this :) paul

U need to take the servo arm of then unscrew al the stop blocks, then center ur controls put back together seting ur brakes nice with a bit of ruber behind them, tighten, roll it on the floor to check for friction. When done set the spring on the throtel so it closes on its own. Also check the idel by putin the brakes on an lookin down the carb, somtimes they ar to low an cut out on breaking