• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger Phoenix GT Stadium Truck Spares

mandelbug

Good evening,

OK so before i get the nice response of read the FAQ or google is your friend, both have failed me on this occasion hence posting :-)

Basically I have had a small accident with my stadium truck and require either

PD8187 - Rear shock tower

or preferably

PD8226 CFRP REAR SHOCK TOWER

I have tried Model Sport, Model Zone, Bolton Model Mart and JES I think it is but all do not have the standard part in stock and I am looking at 7-10 days to get them in. No where seems to know about the optional parts list for this vehicle. Does anybody know where would stock or at least know about the optional extras for a Thunder Tiger truck or where is likely to have the parts in stock so that I dont have to wait 7-10 days?

Thanks in advance

Edited by mandelbug

Good evening,

OK so before i get the nice response of read the FAQ or google is your friend, both have failed me on this occasion hence posting :-)

Basically I have had a small accident with my stadium truck and require either

PD8187 - Rear shock tower

or preferably

PD8226 CFRP REAR SHOCK TOWER

I have tried Model Sport, Model Zone, Bolton Model Mart and JES I think it is but all do not have the standard part in stock and I am looking at 7-10 days to get them in. No where seems to know about the optional parts list for this vehicle. Does anybody know where would stock or at least know about the optional extras for a Thunder Tiger truck or where is likely to have the parts in stock so that I dont have to wait 7-10 days?

Thanks in advance

I found that with my thunder tiger, i sold it. Now have a 2.5 tmaxx very nice.

Thanks for that guys. I was able to get a replacement rear shock mount ordered and they should be here Tuesday, its just a shame because the optional extras look awesome (blue aluminium shocks, carbon shock towers etc)

Never mind

what it is that kit just been released recently so their not upto par with spares & hop ups at amerang just now.

ModelZone did say that the car was new so hopefully the parts will become available. I have tried to contact Amerang but they did not reply to my query. All I wanted to know is they had supplied them to anywhere.