• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PIERSC

i am selling my 1/8th gv models/rex 1/8th nitro had it a 2 motnthes and just prefer electric it has a powerforce .25 engine is complete with radio gear and fuel and will need a replacment clutch and 13 tooth pinion to run but engibe runs fine pull start is in good condition . as stated i have found that i like electric over nitro so this has to go , however ther is a an interesting piece in radio race car international about converting 1/8th nitro into electric with brushless motor and lipo's .

i am looking for

Edited by PIERSC

[1.] Please offer a good service to members interested in buying/selling and give a detailed description. There must be a convenient way to pay, and include photos when posting the advert. No adverts saying ''Pics coming soon'' or ''PM for pics''. Post them if you have pictures, don't post the advert and add them later.

adam

[1.] Please offer a good service to members interested in buying/selling and give a detailed description. There must be a convenient way to pay, and include photos when posting the advert. No adverts saying ''Pics coming soon'' or ''PM for pics''. Post them if you have pictures, don't post the advert and add them later.

adam

thanks for the reminder my fault i didnt read the the guide fully

i am selling my 1/8th gv models/rex 1/8th nitro had it a 2 motnthes and just prefer electric it has a powerforce .25 engine is complete with radio gear and fuel and will need a replacment clutch and 13 tooth pinion to run but engibe runs fine pull start is in good condition . as stated i have found that i like electric over nitro so this has to go , however ther is a an interesting piece in radio race car international about converting 1/8th nitro into electric with brushless motor and lipo's .

i am looking for

i am looking for

i am looking for