• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HELP!

momin

this has happend to me loads of times with my pure 10, if you never heard a loudisg noise then its just jammed probably, I just keep pullin at it (not too hard) and eventually it'll spring back in

it could take some time though, once i spent 30 mins messin with it before it went back in

Hi,

Ok, I got it sorted by loosing the screws that hold the pull starter (Dazzi you should try this).

Has anyone got any good tips on starting the engine as i cant seem to start (i did yesterday)!

Thanks

momin

richening the lsn usually sorts it out for me (wen it stalls straight away)

pullstart? just pull it,not too much though, if you have good compression it should start on the first bite, my cars do, I rarly have to pull more than 10cms

if the engine is cold yes,but that only needed in winter, yor lsn maybe to lean cos of the milder weather also richen the hsn thats what i do,then just lean em up a bit once its running

don't know if thats the best advice but its what i do

if the engine is cold yes,but that only needed in winter, yor lsn maybe to lean cos of the milder weather also richen the hsn thats what i do,then just lean em up a bit once its running

don't know if thats the best advice but its what i do

Milder weather usually requires a leaner mixture than colder weather due to the air being less dense.

Milder weather usually requires a leaner mixture than colder weather due to the air being less dense.

maybe I should have pointed out thats what I've been doing all winter, you just saved me alot of posting when my cars won't start lol

try spinning the fly wheel the other way to the way the engine would normally run and that sould bring the string back in aslong as the owb is working.