• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Hyper 8 Pro K4.6

harjun

Here is my Hyper 8 Pro , with a HPI K4.6 Savage engine

I bought it as a roller, and just drove it for one tank today, and found out that a need a new exhaust, manifold, glow-plugs, 18T clutch bell, and a humpack (to power my servos).

Its quite good for when i drove it though!, doing some wicked jumps and stuff, but i dont know how to set the breaks up, but that futaba throttle servo is being replaced by a Tower pro MG995 anyway, so it should have enough power to push the breaks, because my one, the gears in the servo are slipping.

I'm going to get a new pipe aswell, because the manifold on this, isn't meant for the XTM pipe, and the pipe is too long lol (please recommend me a decent

Hi i have a k4.6ho in my lightning buggy and a jp3 pipe which works very well with it so i would recomend one of them :) .You wont get a new one for that but keep an eye out for a secondhand one.

Edited by martin34