• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Part 1 for my conversion teza7ypu.jpg

Now I need to wait for a hyper 7 conversion kit to come into stock :( but at least it gives me time to buy lipo's/charger and any other bits I will need

Rob

Is that a trackstar ?

got my little stands so i could mount my spare static model rotary engine n display it next to my finished RX7

preeeety pleased with the final results

also got a VBC Wildfire spool and outdrives to try n fix my drifter but dont work :( so hopefuly the BD7 stuff will and its looking hopeful just need to hurry up n arrive!

10313827_10154207604305574_4722345728432

a new set of TT wheels from forum member   SEAN-VRS    and i also got a set of quad motors from HK.   customs didn't charge me any extra.

A red card from the postie saying. " "hahaha! Now you have to drive 8 miles to pick up your parcel. And you can't get it today because you have to wait 24 hours HA ha.

Even tho there is a small local post office 60feet away"

There should be a number you can call to have them attempt re delivery one of the options is to a post office I think

Really. I will have to look into this.

It used to be ok as the main sorting office used to be down the road from me. But then they demolished it and everyone now has to travel on very congested roads to get there stuff.

Cheers for letting us know tho. I shall have a look.