• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

new trx 3.3 for sale

crouchy

hi guys ive just had a new engine from traxxas but am looking for upgrading to a pico 26.

woul i need to change anything on my revo to fit this or would it go staight in.

also do you know if any1 would do me a part ex deal on my engine for a pico 26. new if pref

thanks guys

hi guys ive just had a new engine from traxxas but am looking for upgrading to a pico 26.

woul i need to change anything on my revo to fit this or would it go staight in.

also do you know if any1 would do me a part ex deal on my engine for a pico 26. new if pref

thanks guys

any 1. any suggestions would be grateful..

thanks, matty

Compare the specs of each engine - dimensions, crankshaft type etc should all be listed on the respective manufacturers website. From what little i know about Revos you'll probably require a big block conversion kit for starters.

Maybe modelsport would consider a part exchange if the engine is brand new, try emailing them.

no dude im pretty sure u can drop that right in the revo without any mods as i was gonna get one :good:

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/item/P2-4...ric-Start__2112

hope this helps mate :D

steve

thanks.. traxxas did fix my engine you asked me to let you no. they sed it looked like it had been overheating and they fixed it on a good will gesture. but ive had overheating probs with that from

start till i richend lsn

ahh yea you will be better of getting the picco i reckon dude :D mate has one in his revo and its mad!! he was the reason i thought about getting one in mine :D seems loads more easy to tune too :good: what fuel you gonna use? my mate runs his on byrons 25% ^_^

steve

ahh yea you will be better of getting the picco i reckon dude :D mate has one in his revo and its mad!! he was the reason i thought about getting one in mine :D seems loads more easy to tune too :good: what fuel you gonna use? my mate runs his on byrons 25% ^_^

steve

was thinking of byrons too not sure about percentage tho

25% should be more than adequate. I'm looking at changing my Revo engine too. Find the TRX too fiddly to tune after it's not be run for a while.

YEH GREAT JST STILL NOT SURE WEATHEAR A PICO 26 WILL DROP STRAIGHT INN THO. WHAT YOU THINKING OF GETTING

YEH GREAT JST STILL NOT SURE WEATHEAR A PICO 26 WILL DROP STRAIGHT INN THO. WHAT YOU THINKING OF GETTING

yes it does drop straight in with no modifications :good: it comes with its own motor mount thats made to fit the revo chassis ^_^ hehe i asked my mate :D:blush:

steve