• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG Monster Beetle

m3lyc

It came! Woo! Few problems, the pinion keeps slipping against drive gear and engine wont go any further back so that needs sorting. think ive sorted it actually, ill test it later on in week. if it still slips, ill put this 16t pinion on after ive got some new allen keys. also could do with upgrading to an alloy engine mount. But not bad for

Looks great, I love the sound of the 1/5th scale cars, shame I have nowhere to run them.

Yeah she sounds awesome. at tickover; BING BING BING BING BING!

When u revv her; BRUMMMMMMM!

Or something like that lol.

Looks really nice mate i really want a largescale but i just cant afford one. :( I barely have enough money for spare parts. :)

Aye I love it. Gonna replace the throttle servo in a bit, this one is a bit naffed and ive got a spare knocking about.

That is a BEAST, it must look awsome when it is running. I would love a large scale but the wife would kill me, she went mad when I came home with my TT TS4N but now she has seen it run she has calmed down a bit.

That is a BEAST, it must look awsome when it is running. I would love a large scale but the wife would kill me, she went mad when I came home with my TT TS4N but now she has seen it run she has calmed down a bit.

yeah, pinion keeps slipping though. gonna upgrade to an alloy mount when i next get paid. and put a 16t pinion on. should be fine then with a bit of luck

Edited by m3lyc