• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mamba Max Monster

richhrly

mm_logo.png

Mamba Monster is here. Finally, a bulletproof Castle controller for MONSTER TRUCKS AND 1/8th Scale Conversions. Is your truck ready?

Mamba Monster ESCs will go into production the 5-12 of May here in our part of Kansas. We'd like to offer a head start to our most dedicated customers, so here is your chance to PRE-ORDER the controllers.

We have a complete line of complimentary little necessities such as pinions, conversion kits, and a motor in the works, but they are going to take a few more weeks, so we are releasing the controller first.

Here's what you need to know about the ESC:

* Up to 6S LiPo (25V) input

* Switching BEC on board so you can use the BEC even with the 25V input

* HUGE 6.5 mm gold plated connectors look great and really serve a purpose - they handle all that power!

* Built-in cooling fan helps keep the Monster cool when he's working hard to shred your truck.

Link Here.

I hope B-P-P.com sell this soon!!

Tempting to get it now from Castle but add shipping costs & customs charges make it more expensive than B-P-P probably - also I cant afford the hand wound Neu motors, I'm waiting for the castle version.

I hope B-P-P.com sell this soon!!

Tempting to get it now from Castle but add shipping costs & customs charges make it more expensive than B-P-P probably - also I cant afford the hand wound Neu motors, I'm waiting for the castle version.

contacted them the other day about it ;)

will let you guys know if/how much they will be ^_^

Disappointed with just a 6s limit. It seems no better than any of the other top-end ESCs on the market.

I was expecting a lot more, considering how much of a step forward the Mamba Max was, I was expecting the same from this for MTs.

6 cell is pleanty for the avrage user if its even half as reliable as the mamba max its a huge step forward from any other big controler on the market which given castles reputation it will be

im fed up of quarks blowing up over heating and falling to bits hopefully this will be an end to it

6 cell is pleanty for the avrage user if its even half as reliable as the mamba max its a huge step forward from any other big controler on the market which given castles reputation it will be

im fed up of quarks blowing up over heating and falling to bits hopefully this will be an end to it

My 9920 is still running solid, no idea why must be faulty. :lol:

But I was probably expecting a little more than just reliablity from CC, afterall the Mamba Max is so amazing compared to anything you could get before its release.