• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

GTA4

Nick

Got 6 star wanted on a scooter. Didn't last long tho. need something with a roof to escape :D Was still funny tho.

I like to not pay for the taxi by waiting until I'm almost there and then smashing the window and shooting out of it, the driver then runs off.

Also broke the TV in my apartment, I shot it then the police came up the stairs.

I crashed into the back of a car at speed and then wondered why there was a long horn sound, the driver had died and there head was sat on the horn.

It's all the little stuff like this I like about the game. Apart from that, I find it like the others. In my own way.

i like most of the game just a bit disappointed you cant fly planes although the helicopter seems really realistic in the way it flys. can you still have a parachute?

Havnt had a parachute yet if you can't fly planes etc i doubt it has been put in. Im not sure if they got rid of these things for realism or to add in their next gta for a selling point. Its made up for by all the little things imo tho.

I managed to get the 500 Feet motorbike wheelie today, just get on a scooter and find a long road, pull back and it sort of like locks in a wheelie position :P

And yesterday out side my apartment, every single car was a banshee :o

I got the game the day after release stupid royal mail but anyway i absolutely love the game by far the best game i have played on the 360 so far, I thought my expectations got a little too high for them to match the week before release but yet again Rockstar North doesn't just match my expectations they go a step further. I have only been playing the singleplayer so far i want to finish the story before going on to multiplayer hopefully will have that done by the weekend as i can't play too much during the week with work and stuff but i think im only about 10-15 missions away from finishing it.

well that was a tad disapointing i just finished the game there is still a few % left which is hidden stuff ect disapointed in how long it took to complete though

but was a awsome game

well that was a tad disapointing i just finished the game there is still a few % left which is hidden stuff ect disapointed in how long it took to complete though

but was a awsome game

Wha'? I think it was very long, Half-Life 2, FEAR, Bioshock etc all hover around the 10 hour mark this is double that and it's a sandbox game, not linear like the majority of other story based games.

Or were you just boasting the fact you've completed it...? :P

I'm about 15% through, just taking my time, seeing everything there is etc. If you find it too dark, bump the brightness +3, contrast +3 and saturation +1 via and in-game menu, wow, what a difference. Try it and the whole world becomes vibrant.

The real question is what is everyones addiction level :P ?

Mine wasnt high because i could only play for like an hour aday then i had to come off :( But when i put my 360 in my room it will go up alot :P lol

but was a awsome game

That was Quick! I never quite finished San Andreas or Vice city so determined to at least beat the main story.

What with work and keeping the misses sweet I can only bag a couple of hours on it a day usually so probably have a few weeks to go.....