• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

GTA4

Nick

a company called gem distribute them to the uk shops and where not ment to be getting them till today, guess they shipped early

plus hooking up to live using your hard drive and gamertag before the release date will get you on the "might have my 360 flashed and getting banned in the next xbox live banning wave list" lol

as the pal release was leaked to the net early last week,

and the ntsc version mid week

tell you the truth was tempted to get my 360 chipped flashed good job my friend lent me a media copy lol

like i said though getting the original tonight

anyone want a game of multiplayer lol

would do but mines ps3 :P

How long does delivery usually take from play.com?

i've ordered PS2 and PC games from there in the past and they've usually come next day, but don't know if its any different with pre-orders? i got an email this morning saying it's been posted, so hopefully it will come tomorrow like normal...

anyone fancies a bit of online tomorrow my 360 tag is GAZ998

Asda are open 24 hours. Wait till midnight, if you want it that much...

Game is open from midnight aswell i just cant get there at that time, and if i could i wouldnt be able to buy it because i'm not 18 lol

How long does delivery usually take from play.com?

i've ordered PS2 and PC games from there in the past and they've usually come next day, but don't know if its any different with pre-orders? i got an email this morning saying it's been posted, so hopefully it will come tomorrow like normal...

anyone fancies a bit of online tomorrow my 360 tag is GAZ998

Play.com is very good delievery and FREE :D If its been sent it should come tomurrow morning in the Post :)

Game is open from midnight aswell i just cant get there at that time, and if i could i wouldnt be able to buy it because i'm not 18 lol

Play.com is very good delievery and FREE :D If its been sent it should come tomurrow morning in the Post :)

YAY!!! i really hope it comes, i only have first lesson at college tomorrow so can come home and play it :P

i got a mate who works for wool worths who's reserved a copy for me so i can go pick it up on the way to work tomorrow and i get a discount

it normally takes a few days to get to mine from play

Few retailers selling them early as they come into stock - I doubt Asda or Tesco know much about release dates, they just take it out the box onto the shelves. :P

I reserved my copy at a local independant shop - I phoned up today and he said yes he had the game in. When I asked if I could pick it up tonight he said no that he had to sign contracts not to sell untill 29th :confused: Oh, well I've been looking forward to this game for a year so whats another day!

You all make me so jealous.

I have a Wii, and of course, its not on Wii :annoyed:

Anyone know if it will come to Wii in the future?

Are you kidding? :P

You all make me so jealous.

I have a Wii, and of course, its not on Wii :annoyed:

Anyone know if it will come to Wii in the future?

Are there any "18" games on the Wii ????

- anyway, don't think the Wii has the capabilities to do GTAIV justice.

Me and my lad tend to play the 360 - The Wii is used more by my daughter (and wife!).

They got Wii-Fit the other day, thankfully though I am not allowed on it. I exceed the specifications rofl rofl rofl

Anyway - going to nip out tonight and get GTAIV, the local supermarket say they have some. I'd take tomorrow off work to play if I hadn't jokingly said thats what I was going to do when I left there this evening :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just cought my brother leaving the house to get petrol and proberly GTA 4. Didn't see the hype with this GTA but I dunno why, Proberly because I didn't expect to be getting it.

Believe the Hype! I am 30 Years old, been into gaming TWENTY years and feel like a kid at Christmas!! This will prove to be the biggest game on this generation of consoles.

Out of interest anyone with a PS3 or 360 deciding not to buy it? Apart from lack of funds.... why not?

Well i queued up last night for 45 minutes !! had a pre-order but it looked like we had enough copies up here (dumfries scotland)

I delivered my mates copy to him then set off home (now 1:10am). got my ass sat down for a quick hour n a half to play it and my bloody Mrs came through and stole the controller off me !!!!! She went to bed at about 2:10 so i sat up till 2:30 trying to get at least 20 mins worth of play before i was back up at 6:45am for work !

So i sat for 45 mins waiting to buy the game, took a copy to my mates house then got my copy robbed by the mrs !

so all in all ive had about 20 mins game play !!! Damn i wanna play it now :(

So i sat for 45 mins waiting to buy the game, took a copy to my mates house then got my copy robbed by the mrs !

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This confuses me......

Let me get this straight - you allowed a woman to prevent you from playing your new video game

- I can't work this out. Surely this is impossible :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: