• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rush Evo with 21 engine fitted

Brian

I mentioned this in my intro and thought I would post the video up so you can see what the Rush Evo is like with this engine fitted, it has loads of power and wheelies all over the place, it is also the first Evo we managed to back flip :P

Hope you enjoy it ;)

The evo rush seriously can't handle my t15 ported engine mate it eats the diffs if the slippers to tight and on hard landings, you will spend more time fixing the diffs than bashing on it, waste of time in my own opinion mate but your choice ;)

marty :)

It has had no problems with that engine in, it went through more idle diff gears with the t-15 fitted than it has with the TT 21 in, as long as the slipper clutch isn't done too tight it is OK, I have a couple of spare idles from the last time I went through a few, so if it does rip through them I could always put it in the MT2 :D

Same as, I got a Rush because I watched a mate jumping his and knew it would be good at the bmx track, I have only had a couple of quick goes on that but it is great fun.

I will be out with the Evo (T-15 fitted :( ) over the next couple of days, if I get enough footage for a vid I will post it up.