• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 16/02/08*

Turner Boy

im 100% coming now the hypers back together :) needs a bit of a look at tho seems to be running way to hot probably just needs a bit more tuning its still a bit rich

a good turn out today :good: was nice to see some new faces there. all in all a good days bashing without to much damage, infact only thing i had was a lost wheel nut :D and a leaky diff

chris

yeah it was good definatley better then bashing on your own ill deffinatley come to the next one and maybee get some air between the wheels lols

Indeed, a very good day!

Nice to put faces to names too :D I only broke a shocker, and an exhaust seal, top day i'd say!

Jato back flips like a good 'un and the revo has still got it :D Just a shame i couldn't get the kanai goin, as that would have been mental! Just to rub salt in the wounds, got it home, and it went straight away!

Cant wait for the next one, will be awesome!

Top work fellas!

Many thanks to those who brought the ramps and set them up - :good: :good: :good: :good:

I Had a good time - would have been a great time if I hadn't bust the CR after about 4 go's on the big ramp :crybaby: :crybaby:

Must remember to leave the big ramps until later in the day :confused:

Found my missing dogbone though, it somehow managed to lodge itself between the motor and the exhaust pipe - bizarre how it managed to get in there....

Many Thanks to Chris for offering up his spares box to find a replacement - excellent!

Highlights for me......

Chris doing insane jumps with his buggy.

And the little Associated B4's. Look fantastic bits of kit with brushless and lipo - shame about the broken chassis though :shockingscary:

All brilliant :good:

managed to take a few pics - link posted in the gallery section here ==> Slideshow link

Top work fellas!

Many thanks to those who brought the ramps and set them up - :good: :good: :good: :good:

I Had a good time - would have been a great time if I hadn't bust the CR after about 4 go's on the big ramp :crybaby: :crybaby:

Must remember to leave the big ramps until later in the day :confused:

Found my missing dogbone though, it somehow managed to lodge itself between the motor and the exhaust pipe - bizarre how it managed to get in there....

Many Thanks to Chris for offering up his spares box to find a replacement - excellent!

Highlights for me......

Chris doing insane jumps with his buggy.

And the little Associated B4's. Look fantastic bits of kit with brushless and lipo - shame about the broken chassis though :shockingscary:

All brilliant :good:

managed to take a few pics - link posted in the gallery section here ==> Slideshow link

glad you enjoyed it mate. hopefully we will see you there again :D

chris