• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 16/02/08*

Turner Boy

I'm coming aslong as Happylad can make it. He said he was about 80% sure so hope that helps.

My frequencys, Well one sets yellow and I have a blue set somewhere.

The yellow is labbeld 4 and the blue 6.

It's 27mhz fm I think. (Just the stock reciver that comes with the car)

Edited by e.thirteen

Baring any last minute disasters, I'll be coming along - e-thirteen, I'll PM you my details and give you a lift if you still coming.

Just got myself a DX3R which is installed in my buggy - unfortunately the shop didn't have any extra receivers, ordered a couple, but if they are not here by Friday then I'll probably be running my Savage on 27Mhz - I'll bring all the crystals I've got :unsure: :unsure:

I've also got one of the Argos special skate board ramps - want me to bring it along???

Hell yeah, ive got 2 of them, hopefully bringing them (the rampage ones, their wicked sick!) so should be a laff

so we've got chris 2 big ones, my 2 lil ones and ur lil one, matts wooden back flip ramp and the skate ramps, not to mention a few peeps, this is gunna be one hell of a day!

Also, try and bring a name tag :P

think ill have to bring the .26 picco out to play

i will be doing stupid jumps as i have a buggy in a state of disrepair lol (so alex bring a cam!)

Looking forward to this!

wonder how well the jato will fly................

oh dudes see if you can make it!

would be kool for people form further away to come, by all accounts it sounds like its gunna be quite an extreme bash!

i can understand your perants concerns, but its all good, wed have poeple you could meet up with so no worries there!

I always bring my camera mate, Its my trasmitter i forget :rolleyes:

And i dont recall calling matt chris, usualy i mistake scott an ret**d, or are they the same :P

Sounds like its going to be a good day with all these ramps about, give us some variation, could try get some transfers going too?

Edited by alex199020