• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CLOVERFIELD !

midi-mania

is good...

just fort id make sure nobody could complain about time, location, language or any garbage like that, if you hadnt noticed it was almost midnight when i posted

SOME people actualy make mistakes and get tired..

Edited by midi-mania

i went to the cinema at 6:45 to meet up with my mates and the film was scheduled to start at 17:20

go there, got in the cue then at 6pm we went to get popcorn etc, adverts started at half past and lasted half an hour but the film was well worth the hour wait!

Can you not even use the 24hr clock?

if you go at 6:45 and the film starts at 17:20 and joined the que at 6pm.

you Joined the que before you even arrived and arrived after the film had finished? :confused:

Also glad I didn't read the post before Nick edited it, (good work there Nick :good: thank god you picked up on it before it ruined it for anyone else)

Midi I suggest you think before you post rather than just post for the sake of posting. Does get a bit annoying with your multiple posts one after another in threads that actually just read as complete crap.

lol! there werent many stomachs exploding,

i though tbh, it was a Godzilla knock-off

the truth being the effects should of far surpassed godzilla, and they didnt. The first person camera didnt cut it for me either,

and another ridiculous storyline....why do the monsters always have to be like, 4-5 times taller than the statue of liberty

the camera makes you feel sick too,

it explains JACK ALL to us about the film, making u think 'ok....and then???'

dont watch if your over 15.....

also, the people were unrealistic in their actions...

like she says 'what was that thing!' and he says 'i dunno, but its terrible'

then later its 'what was that! (the little parasite thing)' he goes 'i dunno, something also terrible'

that gave me lolgasms.

Alien v Predator Requiem is a watch for scifi buffs and actually starts where the other ended.If you like proper scifi and the best 2 alien baddies there is,then its a must.... :good: