• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I love a bargain

babylon

Christmas was coming and the wife said I could have another car, I knew that I wanted another CRT as the RTR I had was probably the best car I had ever had. So this time I was gonna get the pro, I had the radio gear so just needed the car,engine and exhaust, First bargain to be had was the car, A CRT Pro SE witch I got from MK Racing(Top service by the way)for the unbelievable price of just 215 quid, Stupid money for that car, The next bargain was the JP2 hard anadised exhaust, again from MK for just £33, And the final bargain was to win a brand new STS 28 on ebay for the total price of just £44, giving me a grand total of just £292, I got some HN long life clutch shoes as well, so lets just say £300 for

This

picture012et9.jpg

picture006oi8.jpg

picture010kz5.jpg

picture015og2.jpg

You really cannot beat a good bargain to put a :) on your face.

Nice truggy mate,not sure about the engine though,would be better with an OS .30 or a Go.25 in there,nevertheless a nice no nonsense truck,its a toss up between this and the Hyper ST for king of the truggys.... :good: Id say this... :)

I was all set to get a GO 21 5 Port, but I really wanted Roto Start, Then it was the GO 28, And then I put in a stupid highest bid for the STS of 50 quid before going to work thinking no chance, And come home to find I had won for the total of £44 with the postage.

I have had the 28 before and admit that I never really got on with it and sold it for £40, But it was quick, So at £44 I don't have to treat it with kid gloves and it's a no brainer really, Also comes in at £100 cheaper than the OS30, I think I may just keep putting in silly bids for a new STS 30 and see what happens.

As for king truggy, A very subjective topic, I can only speak from person knowledge, I have a LSP sitting on the side hear, and in my opinion it's Pants, and I think to many people say a car is good because they read on a forum a lot of other people saying it's good, But I think the Hypers and Losi's of this world still have a bit to to prove yet, Remember the ST Pro has only been around about 6 months.