• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

JP3

Hi i have a brand new jp3 that i was going to fit onto my Hellfire but was thinking that maybe it would give my new lightning 2 sport a boost as i know the HB 26 isnt the best performance.Has anyone tryed this combo?Thanks.

The spring broke, but then it was a few gallons old. At first I couldn't understand why it made a tinging noise, but it would still let me brake :confused: So I took the clutch of to find it had broken. Also I learnt the expensive way that only the Lightning Pro 3 shoe clutch would work and line up properly.

Hopefully with it being new it mite hold up for a week in Somerset :good: .Do you want to buy an E-zilla for £50 posted as i know that you like electrics?Please no one pm me on this as i am nly offering it once.

If you do then let me know.£100 to anyone else but £50 to you as you bought my rc18mt off of me and didnt muck me about :good:It has no transmitter tho and batteries as i need the batteries for my maxx.

Edited by martin34