• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CRT question

Rite cant for the life of me find an engine mount suitable for pull start engine sin the crt!

As far as i know i just need the stock mounts????

Is this correct and is so is it THESE??

Any info greatly appreciated as im going spare now lol, really need to et this pully engine into the truck!

Cheers peeps,

Scott.

Hey Scott,ive no idea if they're the ones,im just posting this to you cos its my one thousandth post,so I thought i'd pop my cherry with you mate.... rofl I'd just buy em anyway and if they dont fit or they're not suitable at least you'll have a spare set of mounts for other project ventures on the truck that may need them mounts and at that price you'll not be outta pocket too much.The best way of finding stuff out for sure is doing it yourself and then you know either way for sure..Im liking your new toy mate aswell.Speak to you later fella..... :good:

All I did was to cut to bits of thin alley the same size as the engine mount to use as a spacer, works fine, I even use a one piece engine mount with my Roto Start by cutting the back of it off, Not shore if you can still count it as a one piece, but looks and works fine.

Ey up Scott !!

Those in the link arnt the same as the ones in my CRT, but Ive just measured some 'standard ' mounts and there is only bout 1 to 1.5 mm difference, so you could get them and shim them out !!

Hope this helps matey

Ey up daz!

Well i got the ones in the link and to my surprise, they fit!, so got the pully engine in and should be good,, just need a proper collar nut and clutch set up now :P

Ill get pics of it when its all finished, still a work in progress atm, but usable with my other engine :P

Cheers dudes!

Daz, keep in touch mate!