• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper7 back to basic

blueovalbug

after having trouble with my hyper from going from 16 to 25% nitro i decided under some advice i got to try 16% again and reset the factory settings

and the diffrence was brill the car was flying im not sure if my hyper likes 25% so i might try 20% but i got loads of 25 left so i thought about mixing the to has any one ever tried this or is it a bad idea.

mixing wouldn't do the car any harm BUT .. after you tune the engine to this mix of yours you are gonna have to retune again when you run out and change to normal fuel.

alot of people recommend sticking to the same % for the life of the engine so imo you should flog it to a mate or something

25% will be great once the engine has fully bedded in over a period,the engine is still loosening way after the break in process is finished.Id give it another go mate,my Hyper .28 flies and so did the .21 I had a whie ago,on 25% MS Powermax and O'Donnells.... :good: Mixing the fuel together will lower the nitro content to around 17 and a bit percent and better to make sure they're the same brand... :)

Edited by Mr Terminator