• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

.28 lookalike?

midi-mania

yes but i read about the engines and the .21 doesnt use asmuch fuel and is aparantly easier to tune and keep tuned and i could sell the .21 parts on ebay to get some of the money backwats the difference in spring colours? on the msuk website they have blue and white, whatabout the originals?

thats what i mean, surely if they are stiff then they wont absorb the impact as much so you are more likely to break a swingarm, shock mount unless there alloy?

Not really. There is still bounce in the springs so although it'll put more strain on the parts it's only a minimal ammount.

I've not seen anywhere that sells the red wing and wheels that come off of the .28 kit yet.

Ebay would be your best bet i'd guess.

And no there is no difference to the .21TQ and the .28TQ apart from the engine and the colour of the wing, wheels and fuel tube etc. (i'm guessing the air filter and the exhaust elbow will also be red too).

It wouldn't be worth it in the long or short run as you would probably want to upgrade or change some of these parts in future anyway.

My advise would be to get the buggy that you wan't now and spend any extra money on getting it running nicely before you worry too much about styling ;)