• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

few piccys of me sav

Screamer17

Hi people,

Just thought I'd take a few piccy's after a complete rebuild with new spider diffs and ali casings so hopefully this shouldn't happen again! (probly will :lol:)

i'm awaiting some gpm rods because they keep popping off after every 5 mins of bashing meaning taking the wheel off and getting a better friend with the ol pliers!! :blink:

o well gonna give it a run today and see what happens :D

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

BTW the carpet ant pink! thats my darn cam! its beige! :lol::D:lol:

thats your fault lol thats when madman uke blew his up oh dear you lazy 3 months to fix it.

actually no, i been waiting for msuk to get them in stock!, but never did so i canceled the order and gave up so i went to ebay lol (problem with hpi)

anyway just came back again from rec and found either my gearbox is knackered/slipping :blink:

christ!! everyday?!  i think you need a new engine mate lol!

yep almost everyday at 5am and then around 4pm,depending on weather but its always 4 hours aday sometimes more, the engine has started making an unusual sound its hard to explain......it just sounds worn out. I just installled the 3 speed and checked everything was tight, its knackerd, gettin hard to start aswell?

whats the best engine I could get? how much££?

Its always been a tight...tight engine but over the past few months its got way easier to pull off and the noise has gotten alot worse, its sounds more like a diesel van now!

whats the price of the picco? are they as easy to tune like the hpi engines?