• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Which Charger?

tjpMT2

I'm Looking for a charger to charge my Receiver pack and transmitter pack for my CRT, I'm a complete noob at leccy stuff but at the moment i need it to charge NiCD's and NiMH's but for the 2008 season I'm hoping to be running Li-Po's. It will also need to be able to charge a 12V battery. Bonus's would be discharging and cycling (for the NiCD/NiMH's) and ideally it would be 12V and mains. I'm not sure how important Li-Po balancing is so would that be needed? Would be good if it was a good make for re-sale! Cant justify anything over £80 for RX and TX charger...

Thanks in advanced,

Toby

Edited by tjpMT2

Pro Peak doesn't have balancing, the extra balancing thing is £35 and then a power supply will put the price up too much...

Does anyone have any thoughts/experience with the Hyperion EOS 5i DP AC/DC Charger+ Lba10 Balancer? (on there website) OR the Hyperrion EOS606i AC/DC Charger-Built in Balancer (again on site)