• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

York Bash

kevinb456

waz just look at the intructions chris posted, they are very clear.

the bash is tomorrow, as you all should know. it starts at 10am, directions are contained somewhere in this thread. look forward to seeing everyone and meeting people i havnt met before :P

hopefully a lot of fun, even though my lst will be running really really bad (bent tie-rods, and lots of damage parts after a clutch bearing broke). ive ordered titanium tie rods but they havnt arrived in time :@

waz, remember the fuel and the ramp :)

me and nick with be arriving 11am-12am not sure exactly when, i hope SOME trucks are still running by that time!

if anyone gets lost call me on 07986870034 ! i will probably still be at home because as i said im not arriving till 11-12 am, so i could probably give you directions looking at multimap or something. a better idea might be to ring someone whos already at the location.

Nice to see you guys today. It was a laugh. Shame we couldn't get a few more started!

Remember to send me the list of things that broke so we can add them to the end of AMB's video....

Do it again in 3 - 4 weeks?

Chris

was a great laugh, really nice location. that hill climbing was the best :lol:

mine was working for 90% of the time, only gave up the ghost right at the end. (damn tie-rods, my titanium ones better arrive soon!)

i broke: 1 tie-rod, 1 upper arm. although only part of the arm was broken, so i could drive fine with it.

my tc3 didnt break, infact none of the electrics broke, but we only had steves 12v to charge from and he left after we couldnt get his hyper working (god that things screwed up, its so wierd! but i wont go into it no!). so my lst was the last truck running of the day :lol:

i guess AMB = steve?

what i want to know, is why did no one else turn up that said they would lol! did you all get lost? :P

and we blew up TWO engines! WTF!

My engine is ruined!

cant pull the starter as it is rock solid and i cant pull it when i pull the plug out!

Imrans LST blew up.

But was really fun.

The LST was not running too lean, it was running rich, the conrod went though. We're going to inspect damage later. My savages brakes are gone, linkages are also knackered. 18T was fine, apart from Nick running the batteries sooooooo long after they where flat that they had dropped 3 volts more than what they normally would when flat, they where so flat the ESC wouldn't light up!

Good day but really we needed more people. The location was good but TM bash's at the skool still own.

:lol::P:022::022: really sorry to have missed it,cant beleave you broke so much stuff :lol: and nackered your engine :dropgob: bet your gutted momin,give me a shout for the next and let's hope it goes well,and we can all make it ;) Edited by hoss

what were you doing in the gym checking out the guys anyway :D lol joke.

thats sick :) ,no its the ladies that i go to see ;) and also to get fit for when i go to florida in may so i dont look like a blob of lard when im strutting my stuff on the beach LOL :blink:

saw someone in fitness first gym this afternoon ,was it any of you guys,had a popular model car magazine in his hand

It wasn't me, but I do goto the FF gym....

Chrjs