• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

York Bash

kevinb456

Not been any bikes there the last couple of weeks apart from just 2 young kids (not a proper meeting or anything). If it rains hard the area gets waterlogged very easily.

I've got some more skateboard ramps arriving this week, but doubt we'll need them!

Chris

Edited by mrc and trout

I'll most likely be popping along. I'll bring a couple of 12v motorcycle batteries too just in case althought I'll either have the car or my bike there so there's always plenty of spare power...

Anybody able to advise on what the quickest route from manchester would be?

If i can blag the car off my mum, i see no reason why i couldn't venture down to see you guys :P should hopefully have an rc18t by then, and will get the rustler and atx up and running.

Anybody able to advise on what the quickest route from manchester would be?

If i can blag the car off my mum, i see no reason why i couldn't venture down to see you guys  :helpsmilie:  should hopefully have an rc18t by then, and will get the rustler and atx up and running.

Mike

Probably M62, M1 (North), A64 (York) then A1237 (outer ring road) then follow the previous info on Page 1.

Alternatively if you can get to the A59 easily, take that all the way to York, then turn left onto A1237 just before you hit York centre.

Chris

Hope everyone isn't gonna be too disappointed by the site. It's not massive, but will be a laugh if nothing else.....

See you all Sunday!

Chris

yea it did look a bit small in the pictures but honestly i dont mind, the jumps look great, i love dirt jumps so much better than wooden ramps. and its a whole lot more fun running in a small area (i remember the first bash i went to at TM, i was in matts back garden which is TINY).

dont worry noones gonna be dissapointed, we will have fun :rolleyes:

well... i will be dissapointed if my truck doesnt run :helpsmilie:

hehe nick youll be okay.

ive been thinking about maybe coming down to the york bash..but its 190 miles from me..on me own..in me car..and ill probably get lost! lol

and i cant get all me kit into a bag to lump on the train lol

Seen the area before, should do nicely. Got a huge feeling alot are coming though. :)

You really coming Delboy? - Argh, I'm not good at meeting new people. :D

nick your not the only one!

:)

Depending how i get on racing tonight i'll have to see, may be doing a meeting at phoenix on sunday with Mr. Hirst , if his dad can get over the additive fumes :)

Nick, would it be easier if i wore a pair of walking boots, have something to talk about then :) (looking by the ground might need them to)

My brother choice :) His car, he's driving. He spent almost an hour of his time to make the ramp, he wants it tested properly :P All the rear seats need to be down for the ramp to go in.