• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Events of last week.

Nick

I have to say I am deeply sorry - but we can not restore the site because all the backups are either of a few days back after the event or far to old - going months back.

This was our mistake in not making backups.

All posts have being lost, and nothing else. We have to start fresh.

All the posts were deleted by someone who discoverd a moderators password. For further security reasons, that moderator is now a member for the coming weeks.

Again I am sorry that this has happend that it has become common with our community and I even promised it is secure. I have to say nothing is, even though I and everyone else tried to make themselfs and the forum a secure place, it only takes one to break that.

We now need your full support, posting power, to bring the forum to how it was and even better.

To the person who did this - we will only get stronger, and don't be fooled we will catch you.

but this time we do have members! it was only the posts that got deleted!

this time it wasnt a security flaw it was just a mod's guessed password, so only posts could be deleted. this is because of upgrading to more secure forum that we havnt lost members aswell.

Sorry but I don't think I share the same cherry optimism as Kevin. I've seen this board broken into many times now, after each one I have been insured that it is now "much more secure" yet the same thing still happens. If people are really that pathetic to want to damage a webiste then they will get though, there is no way of stopping it.

because they sad loners with no mates and no life andget a kickout of it, tbh if i ever did find them the only kick the would be getting is one in the face but im very glad it is back.

i think you should have hacke.are patrol with big watch towers and big old flood lights

i think i been watchin to many pow films at my nans

i think you should have hacke.are patrol with big watch towers and big old flood lights

i think i been watchin to many pow films at my nans

yes i think you have but do have a point tho :P

I've seen this board broken into many times now, after each one I have been insured that it is now "much more secure" yet the same thing still happens.

But this time, it was different. Someone guessed the password through a fault of Hotmail.

That's why I do not recommend Hotmail anymore. Hotmail are hacker lovers.

the shame is that nick said sorry the idiot that done it should own up like a man, but then again it is no doubut some 12yr old nerd that needs to GET A LIFE if i ever met you down the local track ..lets just say you would be spitting battery cells

put your stupid lame hacking to good use and help the admins to stop this mindless defacement of web forums !!!

btw if i find out you defaced my posts god help you because british justice wouldnt thats for sure

TC