• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

lightning pro

junior111111

read threw the thread mate and the seller says vectra contacted me 1st

Yes.

and if you read it properly

It would translate into the following

" I have to give vectra first option as he asked me first"

Now can you see why you are making yourself look so pathetic?

Yes.

seller told me you contacted him mate..behind my back..you are a grasser and i will make sure you do not get it, bye

ps yea youve made me look a **** by goin behind my back you GRASSER

seller told me you contacted him mate..behind my back..you are a grasser and i will make sure you do not get it, bye

ps yea youve made me look a **** by goin behind my back you GRASSER

And what may I ask gives you the impression that you are in control of this transaction?

As far as i am aware it is now at the sellers discretion as to who to sell it to.

To which I top that list and you no longer are named on it :whistling:

Excuse me bud,

But

Dont start another argument about this please.

Did you not notice that I enquired about it first and have agreed to pay selling price?

If the postage works out too dear for me or if my buddy decides it is not for him then by all means be my guest and go ahead and buy it.

BUT DONT TRY TO JUMP ON OTHER BUYERS TOES WHEN THEY GOT IN BEFORE YOU..!! :whistling:

Whooooaa Guys I thought this was a friendly forum here :P

It seems to me that this has gone a touch over board.

Firstly, if someone did this to me on ebay i would go mad :angry: after all, its a LEGALLY binding contract that the higher bidder has to pay for the item. Unless there is a really good reason as to why they can not, but trying to sell it before you even got it is a little low. Just my opinion of course.

But please can we all just smile a little :good: flaming each other isnt helping anyone.

Whooooaa Guys I thought this was a friendly forum here :P

It seems to me that this has gone a touch over board.

Firstly, if someone did this to me on ebay i would go mad :angry: after all, its a LEGALLY binding contract that the higher bidder has to pay for the item. Unless there is a really good reason as to why they can not, but trying to sell it before you even got it is a little low. Just my opinion of course.

But please can we all just smile a little :good: flaming each other isnt helping anyone.

I have to agree with you 100% mate

This guy doesnt really seem to remember that he came looking for someone to buy this for him when he suddenly realised he could not afford it. I offered to help him out by getting my friend to buy it.. then this guy went into mad mode..

I simply do not understand the mentality of some folk :rolleyes:

Ok guys,

I am the seller of this truck. If junior1111111 pulls out of the deal I will post on here ASAP. If some one wants it for sure once he has pulled out then please let me know. I will send it wherever using that parcel2go (thanks for that!) All I want is the Auction price plus postage and a bit to cover my ebay fees and paypal etc. Probably another £5 ish.

Please somebody buy it!!!

Alan

sorry about this mate, i did put if it aint gone by the weekend i will buy it myself and then sell..i think you should let ricco have it as administrators off other forum got intouch sayin vectra is a waste of tim and pluss he has caused alot of trouble by getting intouch with you and making things a big mess..if it dont go i will be over for it the weekend but ricco really wants it..

sorry about this mate, i did put if it aint gone by the weekend i will buy it myself and then sell..i think you should let ricco have it as administrators off other forum got intouch sayin vectra is a waste of tim and pluss he has caused alot of trouble by getting intouch with you and making things a big mess..if it dont go i will be over for it the weekend but ricco really wants it..

I think this should have gone as a private message so as not to upset anyone :boredlook:

You keep going on about maxbashing (or is that maxspazzing?), this is MSUK what happened on another forum is a totally different matter...nothing to do with here.

Ricco hasnt even replied to this thread, I bet he doesnt even want the truck any more :lol:

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

You keep going on about maxbashing (or is that maxspazzing?), this is MSUK what happened on another forum is a totally different matter...nothing to do with here.

Ricco hasnt even replied to this thread, I bet he doesnt even want the truck any more :lol:

Never a truer word said :good:

Does any here agree with me when I say that this is boarder lining rule breaking for this particular area?

just curious, but, so what if vectra 'grassed'? what will he have 'grassed' about?

basicly he has tryed to but into my sale and make the seller beleive i aint buyin it when i am..pluss he has caused arguments..he has tryed to play one cleverer than every one else..imagine if you was in my shoes how would you feel??

ps he grassed about me putting item on the forum to the seller :angry:

basicly he has tryed to but into my sale and make the seller beleive i aint buyin it when i am

Why didnt you buy it then sell it on here? Most normal people have possession of an item before they sell it ;)

I think we need a new rule, only sell things you own :lol:

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

basicly he has tryed to but into my sale and make the seller beleive i aint buyin it when i am..pluss he has caused arguments..he has tryed to play one cleverer than every one else..imagine if you was in my shoes how would you feel??

ps he grassed about me putting item on the forum to the seller :angry:

I get the feeling that hole you dug is getting deeper and deeper with each comment you are making :whistling:

You know what.

I think to be fair the this respectable forum and its members I would ask a Mod to close and remove this thread.

I think the final decision will be made by the seller so it should be left with him.

It doesnt really bother me anyway as I have been offered more LSP's and CRT's than i ever imagined was out there for sale.

so I will be happy either way.

Edited by vectra

Why didnt you buy it then sell it on here? Most normal people have possession of an item before they sell it ;)

I think we need a new rule, only sell things you own :lol:

its not like that, iv won a item that i wasnt sure of so thought i would give other members a chance at getting it..basicy a rule fore people like vectra should be made up..cuz i said he has been mentioned for messing alot of members around he went straight to the seller and grassed, which makes me look real good dont i...i will let ricco have a choice if he wants it, if he dont i will..so pointless vectra staying around running his gums is ther

Ok thats enough I think.

Can I suggest that :

1. Junior - How old are you? I agree with HPI Matrix on this one, only sell what you own. Even if its just for a day.

2. Vectra - Stop toying with the lad, after all he must be only be young. The way i see it cars as good as yours anyway.

3. Send PMs to sell or whomever required to stop this silly agruement which the moderators WILL LOCK eventually.

Junior please hear my advise - stop this now otherwise the administraors WILL ban you. This really is me just been friendly OK?

Yes.

after junior if i read right but still il get it and sell it ricco so dont get you hopes up GRASS

Ok thats enough I think.

Can I suggest that :

1. Junior - How old are you? I agree with HPI Matrix on this one, only sell what you own. Even if its just for a day.

2. Vectra - Stop toying with the lad, after all he must be only be young. The way i see it cars as good as yours anyway.

3. Send PMs to sell or whomever required to stop this silly agruement which the moderators WILL LOCK eventually.

Junior please hear my advise - stop this now otherwise the administraors WILL ban you. This really is me just been friendly OK?

ok, but as i was warned and said in the start vectra is a mess about and now a official grass, dont trust the guy cuz he will bid you up or try scank his way into something, the snide

ps last post from me..all the oth guys sorry

after junior if i read right but still il get it and sell it ricco so dont get you hopes up GRASS

Whatever.

Maybe you think you are getting the better of me or something by doing this but to be honest dude. It doesnt bother me in the least.

Like I said

I already have an LSP with a Force.32 engine installed for my son and I myself have a Brand New Hong Nor CRT with a Go.28 engine so I am well covered

After all is said and done. My initial objective was to help Junior out by paying for it in his financially difficult times and also helping my buddy out by getting him a decent Truggy.

But

Yes I agree Junior picked the right username .. Hmm let me see.. am I correct in saying you were born in 1981 ?

Make you 26?

Hmm. Wish I was 26 again.

@ 49 I dont need to listen to rubbish from No-hopers so .. Best of luck with your LSP

I will take up one of the other several offers i have had one one specific forum that you mentioned that members told you to steer clear of me..!

Strange dont you think when suddenly that your post was removed by moderators for breaking the rules in such that you were selling an item that was not legally yours..

That lots of members come along to offer me several truggys?

Must be you they wanted rid of..

I can see why.

in fact maybe you should be banned from here as well for selling items that you dont legally own :whistling: