• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wanted Nintendo Gameboy

bs2236

Help, i need two consoles to keep my kids happy on long car journeys, any one got a couple of old gameboy colour, advance or SP lurking in their cupboards?

also Pokemon games for above

What have you got??

Cheers

Barrie :helpsmilie:

i have a game boy colour in mint conditon (i lost it in a cupboard fro over 5 years lol) i have a case and i have mario (not sure if i still have any other games)

what sort of price did you have in mind?

im not sure, not worth a lot but holds some sentimental value. Postage is a nightmare atm. Do you have any shops like game station near you ? they always seem to have 2nd hand game boys.

im not sure, not worth a lot but holds some sentimental value. Postage is a nightmare atm. Do you have any shops like game station near you ? they always seem to have 2nd hand game boys.

I never thought about game, i will give them a try if no one else has anything on here.

cheers

Barrie

gameboy advanced in clearish blue with clip on light, games including pokemon some games are for advanced and some are for the standard they still work on the advance. also rechargable batry pack

hopped it up haha

make me an offer