• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Top Gear - is back again!

Nick

i know what you mean about not the best episode...it felt almost like they were running out of ideas or budget. no doubt they'll be back on form next week.

We can't expect absolute insanity every week ;) It was a decent episode in terms of script and cars and jazz, it just didn't have that big a challenge.. I've got every season recorded off the TV now and onto a HDD, watching back the old episodes there are lots of only decent eps (still good, but only decent compared to the massive ones), I'll still be giving this one another watch for sure. Roll on next week :D

We can't expect absolute insanity every week ;) It was a decent episode in terms of script and cars and jazz, it just didn't have that big a challenge.. I've got every season recorded off the TV now and onto a HDD, watching back the old episodes there are lots of only decent eps (still good, but only decent compared to the massive ones), I'll still be giving this one another watch for sure. Roll on next week :D

the price of success eh. it is sooo good now we expect to be blown away every week. jezza is p@@s funny

On the subject of top gear, Id quite like to have a go at making an RC vid in the style of top gear... Lots of grad filters, vignetting, dutch angles and interesting shots...

If my car is ever out of action one week, il take my cameras instead....

On the subject of top gear, Id quite like to have a go at making an RC vid in the style of top gear... Lots of grad filters, vignetting, dutch angles and interesting shots...

If my car is ever out of action one week, il take my cameras instead....

haha, i have so much envy for the cameramen on top gear :( I'd loveee to get a job photographing for the top gear magazine.

haha, i have so much envy for the cameramen on top gear :( I'd loveee to get a job photographing for the top gear magazine.

be paid alot as well....

Good profession is photographer :lol:

Ziggy

Its not so much the cameramen, its more the director of photography. The camera men just carry teh cameras and set the tripods up, its the DOP who is responsable for creating the trademark moody look that top gear is famous for.....

• 2 weeks later...

It's all over the BBC website, I imagine this will be the last in the series, would be awesome to go out on a bang!

(scratch that, i just remembered that they did an endurance race for a future episode, i guess there will be 10eps..)

Edited by halcalanky