• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Doncaster Bashers?

jwmachon

i dont think the guy at nitroflight is very interested really he never seems very helpfull when you ask him a question lol or maybe i always drop on him at a bad time anyway i hope we all get back out there soon we all need cheering up and have some fun

sorry to hear that kev, life sucks sometimes.

most of the time he's been helpful. he has helped largeagain out with his engine, it has been repaired under warrenty and they just want him to pay for p & p.

Didn't realise your leopard was u/s dave, just dont start me on about nitroflight lol, still waiting for my bits.

And Knight mate I know its no comfort mate but I've been there, just keep going, in the words of the great Chumbawumba ' I get knocked, but I get up again, they ain't never gonna keep me down'.

I'm on the 4th wife, just like a car, when they get old, trade em in for a younger model! :D

Thank god I bought the Hyper, just found the rear hub, ali & plastic, are both out of stock until 14th August. That will be 7 weeks!

Anybody out, later today, I need to bash!

me an hyperandy would have come but we was bashing yesterday with a scate board ramp purchased from argos and i went up the ramp full throttle and landed on the right front wheel and snapped my front hub and steering knuckle and hyperandys pull start is stuck out hopefully my parts will be here tomoz an andy will get his fixed soon too

Edited by sparky_mw

Ahhh thats bad luck fella's

On a simalar note, we didnt have much luck at all, Ghosty turned up with his mate (Good Bloke BTW and runs a GV Hunter) so there was 3 of us and me and his mate was both on the same frequency, and didnt have any spare crystals :(

And Ghostly just could not get his Hyper started for love or money :( So we didnt end up having a decent bash at all, as me and the guy couldnt run ours at the same time, so was only short runs each at a time, but i still managed to loose a screw from my shocks, and again no spare with me :(

Ooooo the joys of RC's eh ? :mf_laughbounce:

Edited by largeagain

When ever anyone fancy's one :good: anyone want to make a date ?

what about at the weekend my cars broke at the moment and that should be plenty time to get it going again as my parts should be here tomoz or wednsday and give me time to test to make sure all ok or ill update for when im bk up an running if you want to arrange one b4 the weekend

Edited by sparky_mw

dam it i was in doncaster years ago :( but sadly i live in lowestoft was in donny for 4 years for collage for the deaf :(

I'm up for it anywhere.

think I've sorted out starting probs, simply a loose screw on the starter backplate I think! Got to test it yet, but seems ok. :D

Hi Guys,

We should be up for going out whenever :P

I am still waiting for the roto-start to arrive but I have a pull start working, even if it is a little short. I have also cracked another fuel tank so that needs a little repair.

I cant even put the new shell on it until I have sorted the tank :(

On the plus, Marcs Hyper ST and 7 pro are both running. The ST is now running a new diff oil set-up and has a set of CNC front knuckles.

Just set a date

Guess who spoke too soon!

Its stripped the tops of some of the teeth on the roto start! Ordered the new bits, I think,the right ones, if not, it'll be back to the pull start....oops just remembered, that broke. Hmm, either order a new pull start or starter box or both.

God, it never rains but......

guess who ordered the wrong bits! Still I've got a spare one way bearing and fan now.

New parts are special order only, will take about a week.

Seems like I'll probably have the Leopard and Hyper running again about the same time. I just wish the Hypers pull start hadn't broken when I took it off.

Anyone got a starter box?

i should recive my buggy on friday so ill fix it friday and then i can take it for a bash on sunday at vallt park :D

Should be good, if mines running i will see ya down there !

Then once ya got the hang of it ya will have to come to one of the bigger bash's

I am still meaning to have a walk up to that possible bashing spot i was on about so i can takes photo's

Should be good, if mines running i will see ya down there !

Then once ya got the hang of it ya will have to come to one of the bigger bash's

I am still meaning to have a walk up to that possible bashing spot i was on about so i can takes photo's

which one again pal?

which one again pal?

The one in listerdale i was on about a few weeks ago, Just never got round to having a walk up, as its a good 40 mins walk more or less from where i live, but i was going to see if there is a raod near that could be parked on and then a short walk to the spot , wich thinking about it ya can see houses nearby so i cant see why there woudnt be !

Seems like I'll probably have the Leopard and Hyper running again about the same time. I just wish the Hypers pull start hadn't broken when I took it off.

Anyone got a starter box?

hi mate same happend to me when i took my pull start off the spring came out ive tried the how to guide and got it back on 3 times now! ive called it a day and bought a torque starter lol cant wait to get out again