• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya's in Argos

dazzi220

no they're kits but the come with what looks like cheap radio gear, there also a rising storm buggy and a rally impreza all are kits and have the radio gear aswell as the black foot.

man thats way over priced!

I agree Nick. Blackfoot and Lunchbox are good fun for a cheapish entry level electric truck, however I dont think i'd buy one for Argos!!

Used to have a lunchbox when i was a kid but got sick of it rolling a scraping the paintjob, so i flogged it and bought 4wd buggy. Wish i'd kept it now!

they done this a few catalouges back they where selling tto1's for £200ish build them but include radio

at the time that was expensife too

Blackfoots are ausome i got a brushless one so :P

The point not to miss is that Argos are now selling some decent quality RC cars. :o

This means there is now a much larger audience of people that could be tempted to buy. This is good news for RC as it means more people may become interested.

I hope they sell loads, even considering the high prices. If they don't sell then they will simply be cut as a line the next catalogue release.

ah doomage, how I will miss your eccentricity

tbh its a good deal as it says it comes with a batt and charger and the lot for them prices for a total biginner. but cos they hopups are not hard to get for them chassis cars im not gonna bother getting them. as where the TL01 hopups was like alloys and stuff till it drifted away...