• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB 28/7/07

Turner Boy

Drag race! Revo .23 Vs CRT .25 (full AWP length race)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win? My Revo with RB323 or Cews CRT with Go .25??

• Turners Revo
    • Cews CRT

the postcode to my house is ls19 7ja which is litterally round the corner from the all weather pitch. would be nice to see some new faces there. see what you can do tim if the weather is good it will be great day :D

and dont worry we will make sure you destroy another engine :P

chris

thanks for that stu ;) saves going to the chuffing bbc every time :P

Nice one on the ramps chris :D be intresteing to see how long before they reapperar tho :P we taking them on the awp yeah? theyll be fine aslong as ppl arent running 5mm off the ground and wont get drity this time cos itll be dry ;)

Time lad get your self down, i wanna see how u manage to thrash these engines :P always nice to see new people :) and you can run the engine in heer if it comes to it only takes 5 tanks :whistling::rolleyes:

daz man te sav will be fine just make sure you get some flips in before u snap any more arms :P if push comes to shove you can slap some gaffa tape on it and shell be a pearler again ;)

Scott.

relegated?? :S bigger run up faster lol more air and you say religation :huh::confused:

but no lol chirs dont like the rapmss getting used on their so i doubt it but you never know, id also like to take you on in a drag race daz ;) put revo against sav lol you up for it?

as you can tell im making sure theirs a few drag races this weekend ;) and im pretty sure ill even beat chirs in a drag ;) but thats more due to how i saw him drive when raciong mel :P no chance son :P

infact im gujna be bold and say im gunna PWNAGE everyone i take on this weekend :P

How do y'all like me now?

Scott.

the way u drove agains mel mate, you dont stand a chance lol and if you drive like that again thenm the sam thing will happen and you wont get off the start line before spinning out rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ive done it now lol he regearing all his buggys in an attempt to pwn me lol but do you go for acceleration or top end chris?? i know what you will go for ;)

scot i dont need to worry about gearing mate, and if you remember i think it was both me and mel who had little or no grip due to the fact that it was chucking it down at the time.

saterday will be nice and dry (hopefully) so give it your best shot scot. lean that engine to the max you never no you just might come an honerable second instead of an embarasing one :P:PB)

chris

i know im gunna loose but im putting a brave face on it lol

leaned PFFT ill whip you wheer you stand lol full length drag mate ill get you in the top end ;)

if you were brave enough youd bring the revo out and lemme pwn that cos tbh even with a 21/28 in it i recon me .23 will kill it lol yours is all torque and no go ;):P (gety it no go cos u havent got the Go in it yet rofl) im such a looser :P

i think it was both me and mel who had little or no grip due to the fact that it was chucking it down at the time.

Yeah that was a nightmare lol get past about quarter throttle and you spinning round in circles :lol: