• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hey guysss xxx

Bloomin hell! she better be fit for all this atention shes getting! :P

Anyways, welcome to the forum candice, as you can tell were a friendly bunch, but the majority are just thinking with their trousers at this time as theyre all only 14 :P rofl

anyways any questions or owt you need a hand with im sure someone will be able to help you out :)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

TB

you guys all need to get a life!! ... ive never seen a member been welcomed by so many people (obviously because you all need to get g/f's ..) sad sad people :lame: :lame:

and welcome candice

What?! I'm sure everyone replying nicely in this thread is just being a gentleman and being welcoming with no other motives

Seriously guys, she really puts out when it's a private convo, not a public forum.....

worked for me - look what I just bagged;

meandmichelle.jpg

:P

you guys all need to get a life!! ... ive never seen a member been welcomed by so many people (obviously because you all need to get g/f's ..) sad sad people :lame: :lame:

and welcome candice

:arigato:

lmao i agree there nick. come on guys give the lady a break and stop trying to get laid :lol:

There first jump? most replying to this thread wont know what "getting laid" is or if they do only seen pics :P

Daz