• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Look what we found

alex199020

Thats just off the ring road ain't it?? I pass that on the way out of Leeds! Football fields near it with concrete blocks in the goals!!

Goal posts have gone now :(

But you got the right area :good:

Now, seen as we can clearly see you are around leeds sometimes can we ask why you have never been to a bash! :P

Unfortunatly, to our deepest regrets, the roof jump can no longer be under taken. :boohoo: Went today to jump scotts zk2 off and my TT-01 and after 5 jumps some company turned up, in the form of Leeds uni security and a dog. I think you can work out why its out of bounds from now on :(

And before you ask, yes scott did pull out the camcorder while we were sat in the car and started filming! :shockingscary::banghead:

As always, vids coming soon :P:whistling:

another reasson to hate leads uni security dog unit other than them waking you up in the early hours of the morning is it by any chance the building near oxley residences on the very edge of headigly

Unfortunatly, to our deepest regrets, the roof jump can no longer be under taken. :boohoo: Went today to jump scotts zk2 off and my TT-01 and after 5 jumps some company turned up, in the form of Leeds uni security and a dog. I think you can work out why its out of bounds from now on :(

And before you ask, yes scott did pull out the camcorder while we were sat in the car and started filming! :shockingscary::banghead:

As always, vids coming soon :P:whistling:

:lol: ha ha lol nice one mate, can't wait for the vidz :)

Ye, he peged it and we hid on roof, but they knew we were there so gave up in end. Went down and didnt say out about matty till they looked at footage and go "so whos the third guy" and then go "gona have to phone police" so called matty to get his butt back there before they did. Lucky they didnt phone cops realy, they told us they thought we where robing the place when they first saw us :unsure:

I will be coming to bash very soon maybe car less till I get sorted out with a jumping buggy!! lol So I'll happily point a camera! New Potter book out this weekend so if you lot are bashing I can get away as the Mrs will be reading! lol