• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Its here!

Sam C

obviously, but there's no need to tell everyone about it.

its like all the people at my school, if their parents have done well for themselves they feel they have to brag about it because they have, say, the latest games console out or something.

I was only saying, damn stop being so petty. I wasnt bragging, its not exactly the best TV or the best Mac so I have no need to brag <_< In answer to it only having one HDMI port, I have nothing to play HD apart from the 360 which is component and looks amazing even with the 1000:1 contrast ratio. Anyway its better than my old 28" CRT :P

.......and looks amazing even with the 1000:1 contrast ratio. Anyway its better than my old 28" CRT :P

Well technically a 1000:1 contrast ratio would be a lot worse than a CRT TV :whistling: but I know what you mean :good:

Does it do 1080p over component?

obviously, but there's no need to tell everyone about it.

its like all the people at my school, if their parents have done well for themselves they feel they have to brag about it because they have, say, the latest games console out or something.

Maybe when you start to grow up you'll realise that some of us work very hard for our things.

Go trap yourself inside a box till your e-rection goes into +1 territory.

Sam you can thank me for that set up :);)

Edited by dark_shadow

yeah i agree when you work like 50+ hour weeks to buy nice stuff, you are proud of it :)

and then theres the other half of your wages wich you end up [CENSORED]sing up the wall lol

how big? cant be bothered to go back and look, :D

my friend has a 68 inch beast, when you play 4 player games you have to look to the other side of the screen...:lol: