• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pictures and video from local car show

LEE69

Chav fest i bet!

Looks alright i went to donny 2007! that was bad! never again i will stick with the jap shows.

i went to donny for years when it was a genuine hot rod and custom show...in fact my bro has turned up some really old donny pics from about 12-15 years ago, i'll post some up tomorrow night....the years before it slowly faded into the chav fest it is now

lol, dont they have anything constructive to do with the thousands of pounds they spend.

yes, chavy mgees fest indeed

some good photo's

yeah i went donny this year, was alright but not really that good, also went to japfest might have been last year, an that was awsome real nice cars nothing chavvy, and i got into the pit lane, and was walking around carse like the sumo powered skyline and the norris evo, real nice :D

Definately love the paint on the cough! (rover). Also love the idea of the moggy with a V8 (might have to upgrde a few parts on that lol). Look's like a good day some really nice cars there lee. :D