• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

bradford hobby shop

cew27

hey when i come down the bradford on the 29th i will need to get some fuel from bronte models dous anybody know if its odonnels or byron that they stock

cheers

In the list of what they stock it says

Our range includes:

RADIO CONTROLLED MODEL CARS.

RADIO CONTROLLED MODEL HELICOPTERS, AIRCRAFT AND GLIDERS.

BALSA WOOD AND KITS.

ENGINES, RADIOS, TOOLS.

ACCESSORIES, SPARES AND SUNDRIES.

MODEL TECHNIC AND TORNADO FUEL

i went in a few years ago and was unimpressed but looking at that pic they have really ramped up their shop. it was all flight before to be honest. i think i'll bob along cos it's fairly easy for me. they have some great opening hours too.

• 6 years later...

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread...but are there any RC shops left in Bradford. Had a google and tried ringing some numbers but either no one pics up or the numbers are website links are dead!

Thanks in Advances

There is Modelspeed (as distinct from Modelsport) in Keighley. http://www.modelspeed.co.uk/

Just off inner ring road by Morrison's so parking isn't usually a problem.

It is an off-shoot from a motor bike dealership and whilst I haven't bought a lot there, chap seems to be trying. It does seem fairly well stocked (in range, if not depth). I may be wrong, but I suspect he was originally into flying helicopters, had spare accommodation and saw a gap in the market when Bronte closed. Developed from there.

I think that Bronte closed down a while ago,i did try to phone them quite a while back,was disconnected tone.modelspeed is still going as far as I know,not sure what they keep in stock,never used them.

Goldman :030: