• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

msuk is going down the drain

||D || ||V|| ||D

and posts like this don't help it either, so if you not going to post rc related stuff don't bother simple :D

this is an off topic section, and if you dont like all the "pointless" post and stuff in it people can just stay in the rc parts of the forum. also the increase in these posts is probably due to people like me doing/done exams and spending most of the time at home.

but i just want to see if anybody here agrees with me .... im sure many do but all are scared to say

i also know that many members think that certain mods should go as they are unfair not saying any names thaugh

Name names then.

Hypocrite.

Full of kids, rules are too strict, threads get locked for no reason. Most people give out rubbish advice just for the sake of posting.

Yes I agree, people have abused MSUK's relaxed attitude including me in the past.

I think staff should do something about it, its getting stupid.

Tighten the rules and start punishing imo

So which is it :D

Well ||D || ||V|| ||D is no doubt someone who makes this forum worse as he doesn't want to mention his real username. That's pathetic. Grow up ||D || ||V|| ||D, stop being an immature user hiding behind their computer screen.

why do people have such a problem with this forum, theres a off topic section for a reason to go off topic. Its not like when ure talking with your friends and u will stick to talking about one thing its just how conversation flows, as long as people don't argue (use MSN not forums ! ), or dig at others whats the trouble.

Theres too many ppl on here that want power and control just becuase they have big post counts and want the forums to be the way they want it to be. Admins on here are mint never had any trouble and they do ban people when they get out of hand, so stop making threads about how the forums are crap this that and the other, if u dont like them then do use them simple, there plenty of other forums about r/c so if u hate this one so much dont use it, cos i for one are getting sick of these thread coming up all the time !

prime example there from likemike .... an utter [CENSORED] who thinks he owns the place and abuses members

Not at all, you said too many were scared to say.....then didn't say yourself!

Edited by likemike

So which is it :D

I feel sorry for nick putting up with this bull[CENSORED] day in day out.

This forums policing has always been in the wrong place, too strict is places where it does'nt need to be and not enough where it should be.

Threads are being bombarded with crap now more than ever. Members should be punsihed for ruining threads with comments that bare no relivence to the topic.

And people should be aware attacking people over it. this is a public forum, its members are allowed to voice thier opinions wether you disagree or think they're wrong, stop.

Stupid thing is I had a go at smallman about his modding, truth is I should shut my big mouth. clearly I'm wrong.