• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bajadirect.co.uk

Tim

I know he's just had a son and they've had some problems with him but is anyone else waiting for parts? I paid £40 over 2 weeks ago for parts and emails are not being acknowledged. What should l do?

I thought they had knocked it on the head once because of some problem or other.

The problem you seem to be having now is similar to what poeople were complaing of before.

They had a shop on ebay and their feedback got worse just before the shop closed.

Bugga! Thanks for the info. I bought a tank and some wheels one week and the missus sent the money via paypal and l then l bought a Spider diff for another £20 the next week and the missus said "do you want me to send the other money? You haven't got the other bits yet" - l should've listened to her....l suppose *insert miffed face*

l could've bought a few litres of dodgy nitro fuel with weird oil % content with that £40 *insert smiley face*

Bugga! Thanks for the info. I bought a tank and some wheels one week and the missus sent the money via paypal and l then l bought a Spider diff for another £20 the next week and the missus said "do you want me to send the other money? You haven't got the other bits yet" - l should've listened to her....l suppose *insert miffed face*

l could've bought a few litres of dodgy nitro fuel with weird oil % content with that £40 *insert smiley face*

Try filing a claim with Paypal.

If the seller has closed their account PP will say they cant get any funds and you are stuffed but it is worth a go.

Is it not possible to check your PP account and see who the money was paid to and get their name and address,its unlikely they have a shop and the details might be their home address and phone number.

Phone calls are more difficult to ignore than an email :good:

Via my work's info service - l know his home address, landline number and *ahem* more than l should but that's a 'last resort' at the moment.

I heard that his son was quite ill, so I would leave it a bit longer.

Assuming I am just someone who ordered some stuff via Bajadirect.co.uk - how would I know it?

An update on their website or reply to e-mail would be nice... if you know what I mean?

Posted on another forum, not 'official':

hi guys, i spoke to bajadirect today

he wanted me to let you all know that he is still in hospital with is son.

and he appologises to anybody that has made orders from his site as all his time has been taken up seeing for his newly born son who was rushed into hopital a few days back. all ordes will be dispatched as soon has he can find time. but off couse is son should come first, hes obviously more important that our toys.

good luck mate hope he gets better soon.

I know that doesnt help anyone, but Tony, I think you will agree that if he has a newborn son in hospital, then he wont have the time to update his website, and certainly not reply to an email (imagine how many he must have!). Put yourself in his situation, but I can totally understand for your suggestion to put an update on his site. That would really help, but maybe it's not that easy for him to just do that :confused:

It's a bad situation for everyone, and there's no winner here, but just imagine if something horrible does happen to his son, and he then has to go home and read about everyone having a go at him, and then deal with all the paypal disputes people have filled etc.

If I were stuck with parts ordered, I would either wait (but that's not ideal, I hate waiting for parts as much as anyone) or maybe buy the parts elsewhere and ask for a refund from bajadirect (politely :P). As I said, there really isn't a win situation here, and I feel sorry for Bajadirect and anyone stuck without parts :(

his customers don't know him from adam, its not our concern, if a ebay member does'nt send you stuff half of u would flame them without giving a second thought.

Yeah, whilst that is true, the difference here is that we DO KNOW what the situation is.

Have a bit of sympathy and compassion dude.

Alexi, yeah I know.

But let go back to what I say... I am just a lowly customer who doesn't know what is going on. Is it fair? Nope.

He should have asked someone to handle it. Heck I would be happy if there was some sort of a quick update on the website.

But of course, best of luck with his son and hope it goes all well.

I'm being real, I work with death daily and sometimes dead babies, I come out of work crying and the world has'nt stopped.

His customers don't know whats goin on, they want to know where their stuff is, assuming there is something wrong with his kid as bad as that maybe the fact of the matter is his customers don't know or care - they want to know where their stuff is. I agree with Tony, something should have been put on the site

Edited by Captain Custard