• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

msuk

chris52

i have been noticing recently that msuk seems to be getting more like a discussion place for utter crap and less like an r/c forum. i dont know about you guys but i feel this is spoiling the whole idea of what msuk stands for. topics like whats your favourite takeawy?? juggling as it should be?? whats your favourite food store??? and the list goes on.

come on lads lets get back to what makes this forum the best. topics about r/c help and advice for newbies. videos of your bashes pictures of your r/c cars . and questions about R/C.

chris

i have been noticing recently that msuk seems to be getting more like a discussion place for utter crap and less like an r/c forum. i dont know about you guys but i feel this is spoiling the whole idea of what msuk stands for. topics like whats your favourite takeawy?? juggling as it should be?? whats your favourite food store??? and the list goes on.

come on lads lets get back to what makes this forum the best. topics about r/c help and advice for newbies. videos of your bashes pictures of your r/c cars . and questions about R/C.

chris

i understand what you mean but you have to understand is that A, its been raining a lot B, ive already posted pics of my cars and did a vid some time ago. C. i dont have any problems with any of my RC's and ive already helped out a lot on the things i know.

there is a season when the forum gets busy and other times its not.

as for me ive stoped playing with my RC's as i need to get my computer working again and i need a lot to save up so i dont have time to spend it on RC's.

i sure others have their own resons but im just expressing my opions.

All of the posts you mentioned are in the *OFF TOPIC* lounge section or the *OFF TOPIC* funnies section, both of which are *OFF TOPIC* (along with everything else in the *OFF TOPIC* section)

yes mate i understand what off topic means it just seems to me the off topic section is becoming the on topic section. but hey it was only my opinion. if you want to chat about take aways go for it.

chris

yes mate i understand what off topic means it just seems to me the off topic section is becoming the on topic section. but hey it was only my opinion. if you want to chat about take aways go for it.

chris

I see what you mean,there is more going on in the non RC parts of an RC forum.

All my R/Cs are broken, I have exams - so do loads of other members in June.

I think you have got it wrong Chris, yeah, off-topic area is popular but you'll find a trend in society where different areas of MSUK become increasingly or decreasingly popular throughout the year.

Sit back for a while, wait until July comes by and you'll see things in the R/C areas pick up again. ;)

No need to discuss it.