• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Crossrc NT4 Unimog crawl at Harden moor

1 hour ago, stretch said:

Nice video mate, always annoying when you want a  model so bad then end up not geling with it.

Have to say a part of me is tempted to move it on, but a bigger part of me is feeling A i would lose a big chunk and B i will find some decent trails to run it on where it is better suited

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Have to say a part of me is tempted to move it on, but a bigger part of me is feeling A i would lose a big chunk and B i will find some decent trails to run it on where it is better suited

Fair point the flip side is it will pain you every time you look at it or if it breaks however minor. I would sell it and put the money into the Centaur.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stretch said:

Fair point the flip side is it will pain you every time you look at it or if it breaks however minor. I would sell it and put the money into the Centaur.

Fully get what your saying but the money is already in the Centaur/Pro runner i will get the cash back when i sell the Fury and carisma van even if they are "priced to sell" but as im away for a nice little break in North wales i will list those when i get back.

Its best i keep the Unimog unless some one makes an offer i cant refuse

• Like 2