• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can anyone identify this model please

karlo888

5 hours ago, Nick said:

It's a HSP Tyrannosaurus.

Nitro model converted to electric, interestingly looks like an old purple can Feigao motor which were excellent budget motors back in the day.

Thank you. 👍👍 and thank you all for helping 😊

maybe rebuild?  Looks like maybe need a 2.4 and servo required?

6 minutes ago, karlo888 said:

Mainly the Center skid plate and battery lids.

For a flux? I should be able to sort you out, I bought a brand new one but converted it to a 1/6th scale chassis which slung the batteries internally before I ever used it. If I can dig them out you can have them. 

24 minutes ago, Lilredmachine said:

For a flux? I should be able to sort you out, I bought a brand new one but converted it to a 1/6th scale chassis which slung the batteries internally before I ever used it. If I can dig them out you can have them. 

Thanks, yes mine is the old savage hp flux. Just let me know via msg as maybe looking for general spares for this soon.

thanks again 👍

9 minutes ago, karlo888 said:

Thanks, yes mine is the old savage hp flux. Just let me know via msg as maybe looking for general spares for this soon.

thanks again 👍

No problem, yeah it was the original Savage Flux so I should have most of a centre section lying around with '0 miles' on it. 😂 I'll have a razz about tomorrow and see what I can find. I'll PM you with what turns up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lilredmachine said:

No problem, yeah it was the original Savage Flux so I should have most of a centre section lying around with '0 miles' on it. 😂 I'll have a razz about tomorrow and see what I can find. I'll PM you with what turns up.

Thanks. I am just getting ready for work

• Like 1